(Free) Women’s Self-Defense Class at Krav Maga NJ
Wednesday, August 9, 2023
12 PM – 2 PM
Krav Maga for girls and women boosts courage and capabilities, determination and assertiveness, putting an end to most anxiety / worries without instilling a false sense of confidence.
Our training boosts self-defense, fighting skills, and the abilities of protecting others. It teaches how to use both strengths and weaknesses in order to excel and empower oneself.
During this self-defense seminar, you will learn:
- Theory & risk analysis, advantages & disadvantages during violent confrontation
- Specific techniques & training methods
- Awareness, mental training & empowerment
- Defending different attacks & strikes
- Releases from dangerous grabs
- Self-defense on the ground
- Dealing with harassments & threats
- Use of common objects for self-defense
- Dealing with an armed attacker
- Specific & designated power & fitness drills
- Tactical training to deceive & surprise the aggressor, including fake compliance
- How to avoid violent confrontation and correctly escape from danger
Have questions or want to sign up for our free women’s self-defense class?
Contact Tony Racciatti, owner of Krav Maga NJ – The only Krav Maga school in the NY Tri-State Area associated with KMG & Master Eyal Yanilov.
Benefits of Krav Maga:
- Weight Loss
- Learn effective self-defense
- Improved Confidence
- Improved Aerobic + Anaerobic fitness
- Learn to perform under stress