Women’s Self-Defense Workshop at Krav Maga NJ – 626 Swan Street, Ramsey, New Jersey
Friday, August 11, 2023
7 PM – 9 PM
$45 per person. Includes adult refreshments & hors d’oeuvres.
Krav Maga for girls & women boosts courage and capabilities, determination and assertiveness.
Our training boosts self-defense, fighting skills, and the ability of protecting others. It teaches how to use both strengths and weaknesses in order to excel and empower oneself.
During this self-defense class, you will learn:
- Theory & risk analysis, advantages & disadvantages during violent confrontation
- Specific techniques & training methods
- Awareness, mental training & empowerment
- Defending different attacks & strikes
- Releases from dangerous grabs
- Self-defense on the ground
- Dealing with harassments & threats
- Use of common objects for self-defense
- Dealing with an armed attacker
- Specific & designated power & fitness drills
- Tactical training to deceive & surprise the aggressor, including fake compliance
- How to avoid violent confrontation and correctly escape from danger
Have questions or want to sign up for our women’s self-defense workshop?
The only Krav Maga school in the NY Tri-State Area associated with KMG & Master Eyal Yanilov.
Benefits of Krav Maga:
- Weight loss
- Learn effective self-defense
- Improved confidence
- Improved aerobic + anaerobic fitness
- Learn to perform under stress